The National Features and Documentary Series aims to encourage storytelling from new and emerging producers around Australia.
Pitches are accepted once a year by the CBAA, click here to find out when the next round opens.
The Series is open to anyone who volunteers at or is employed by an Australian community radio station, and successful applicants will get:
- Industry-standard radio training through the Community Media Training Organisation to help bring your documentary or feature to life.
- An experienced mentor, who will work with you to make the piece as good as it can be.
- Finalists receive a one year Hindenburg 'Journalist Pro' license.
- Your work shared nationally via the Community Radio Network
- The chance to win a CBAA Award
- Payment for your work.
Need some help putting a pitch together?
Check out the features and documentaries produced for the series below: