The CMTO are looking for an organised, enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join our small team in Alexandria. The ideal candidate will be great on the phone, tech-savvy and have prior involvement in the community broadcasting and/or training industry.
The position involves working with student administration and management systems (aXcelerate), data entry, filing, reception duties and occasionally appearing in a training video or doing a voice over!
The CMTO can also offer you the opportunity to complete a nationally recognised qualification in media while on the job.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Some experience or understanding of the community broadcasting sector and/or training industry.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in administration, including data entry, word processing, and reporting.
- Demonstrated high level organisational skills.
- Excellent oral, written and personal communication skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with a diverse range of communities and volunteers.
The CMTO is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from minority communities and people with disabilities.
Interested applicants should download the information package below.
Please send in your applications by the 31st of October 2018.